As a seasoned real estate professional (licensed in Oct. 2013), I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I’m not just a real estate agent… I’m a REALTORⓇ who has to abide by a Code of Ethics. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. My philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients. With me, you have “One Stop Shopping” due to me not only being a REALTOR Ⓡ, but also a taxation specialist at the CPA firm where I’m part owner.
I’m a licensed REALTORⓇ in Corpus Christi, Texas. I am a member of the National Association of REALTORSⓇ (NAR), Texas REALTORSⓇ (TR), Corpus Christi Association of REALTORSⓇ, and Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
I have the following certifications/designations, and have been appointed and/or serve on the following local & state committees:
– Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Endorsed by NAR.
– At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certification with NAR.
– Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA) Certification with NAR.
– 2019 Graduate of the Texas REALTORS Ⓡ Leadership Program (TRLP) with the San Antonio Board of REALTORS Ⓡ (SABOR).
– Board of Directors (Elected to serve 2018-2020) at CCAR.
– Secretary/Treasurer (Elected to serve 2021) for the Board of Directors at CCAR.
– Diversity Committee (2021) at CCAR.
– Public Policy Committee-Taxation (Appointed to serve 2015-2020) with TR.
– Public Affairs Committee (2017) with TR.
– MLS & Technology Committee (Appointed to serve 2018-2019) with TR.
– TREPAC Committee (2016-2019) with CCAR.
– Finance Committee (Appointed to serve 2016-Present; Chairman for 2017-2018, and Chairman for 2021) with CCAR.
– Member of the Education Committee (2020-2021) with CCAR.
– Member of the Walk With Pride Task Force (2020-2021) with CCAR.
– MLS Committee (Appointed to serve 2017-2018) with CCAR.
– I am an active participant/Major Investor in TREPAC since 2014. I’m currently a sustaining Golden R Investor for 2017-Present.
I’m also licensed with the Department of the Treasury (Internal Revenue Service) as an Enrolled Agent (E.A.) and also have my Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS) designation as a taxation expert. I am part-owner of a Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm in Corpus Christi, TX since 2014. I have been with the CPA firm full-time since Feb. 2000.
I look forward to helping you realize the American Dream of home ownership! Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, invest, or find a second/vacation home, I’m your local real estate professional!