As a seasoned real estate professional (licensed in Oct. 2013), I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why I am dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of my clients. I’m not just a real estate agent… I’m a REALTORⓇ who has to abide by a Code of Ethics. I take great pride in the relationships I build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. My philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I don’t measure success through achievements or awards but through the satisfaction of my clients. With me, you have “One Stop Shopping” due to me not only being a REALTOR Ⓡ, but also a taxation specialist at the tax firm where I’m sole shareholder.
I’m a licensed REALTORⓇ in Corpus Christi, Texas. I am a member of the National Association of REALTORSⓇ (NAR), Texas REALTORSⓇ (TR), Corpus Christi Association of REALTORSⓇ (CCAR), South Texas Multiple Listing ServiceⓇ (STMLS), and Multiple Listing ServiceⓇ(MLS).
I have the following certifications/designations, and have been appointed and/or serve on the following local & state committees:
– Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification with NAR.
– Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS) Certification with NAR.
– At Home With Diversity (AHWD) Certification with NAR.
– Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA) Certification with NAR.
– Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) Endorsed by NAR.
– 2019 Graduate of the Texas REALTORS Ⓡ Leadership Program (TRLP) with the San Antonio Board of REALTORS Ⓡ (SABOR).
– Board of Directors (2018-Present) at CCAR.
– President (2023/Present) for the Board of Directors at CCAR
– President-Elect/Vice President (2022/Present) for the Board of Directors at CCAR.
– Secretary/Treasurer (2021) for the Board of Directors at CCAR.
– Diversity Committee (2021-Present) at CCAR.
– Public Policy Committee-Taxation (Appointed 2015-2020) with TR.
– Public Affairs Committee (2017) with TR.
– MLS & Technology Committee (Appointed 2018-2019) with TR.
– TREPAC Committee (2016-2019) with CCAR.
– Finance Committee (Appointed 2016-Present; Chairman for 2017-2018, & 2021) with CCAR.
– Member of the Education Committee (2020-2021) with CCAR.
– Member of the Walk With Pride Task Force (2020-Present) with CCAR.
– MLS Committee (Appointed 2017-2018) with CCAR.
– South Texas MLS Finance Committee (2021) with CCAR/South Texas MLS.
– Government Affairs (GA) Committee (2022/Present) with CCAR.
– I am an active participant/Major Investor in TREPAC since 2014. I’m currently a sustaining Golden R Investor for 2017-Present, and President’s Circle (RPAC) for 2022-Present.
I’m also licensed with the Department of the Treasury (Internal Revenue Service) as an Enrolled Agent (E.A.) and also have my Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (CTRS) designation as a taxation expert. I was previously part-owner of Bowman & Reagan, CPA, Inc. / Reagan CPA, Inc. Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firm in Corpus Christi, TX from 2014-Feb. 2021. I had been with that CPA firm full-time since Feb. 2000. On Mar. 1, 2021, I took over sole ownership (President) of the tax firm (converted to a non-CPA firm) as Blanchard Tax, Inc. which specializes in tax preparation and IRS Problem Resolution. At the tax firm, I’ve helped numerous real estate agents, brokers, title companies, lenders, military members, and your everyday taxpayer with tax-related real estate transactions and with their own personal and/or business tax matters. No matter where you are in the world, I can help you with your tax matters! I have a large network of business, financial, & legal professionals that can assist you with whatever you need.
I look forward to helping you realize the American Dream of home ownership! Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, invest, find a second/vacation home, or you’re active/retired military looking for relocation here or elsewhere, I’m your local real estate professional! If I can’t help you, I will personally refer you to someone that can help you with your very important and specific real estate needs.